Kaycee's Tattered Spirit

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Another FIVE STAR Review




5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Kaycee's story!!!!!, October 11, 2015
By Kathy Bargiacchi

This review is from: Kaycee's Tattered Spirit (The Tattered Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I was given this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Have you ever read a book with a love triangle? Have you ever read a book with a twisted love triangle? Well I just did and it's Kaycee's Tattered Spirit. In the beginning you have this heartfelt care for Kaycee and what she has been going through. And then she meets him. The stranger behind the computer screen. Kaycee wonders if it could be this easy. Could she really care for someone just by talking to them online? And what does she do about the safe (or what she thought) was safe marriage she is currently in? Well, I will let you read the book to find that part out and so much more. This book caught my attention right away and I was so deeply involved in the writing. So much so that I actually finished the entire book in about 6 hours. I couldn't put it down. This book is one that you should definitely put on your to be read list and / or one click purchases list.

No comments:

Post a Comment