Kaycee's Tattered Spirit

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Kaycee's Travels


Kaycee's traveling across the water.......

You read it correct, I just had the honor of shipping a Printed/Signed copy of KAYCEE'S TATTERED SPIRIT to a beautiful young lady in Scotland. 

What an exciting and moving experience for me... I never thought one of MY books would be held in the hands of someone in another country, let alone SCOTLAND!
One of the countries I have always wanted to visit one day. 
I will be living my dream through Kaycee.... Ohhh maybe that'll be another book? 

Kaycee travels to Scotland.... Mason chases after her?  Long, hot, steamy, sex on a grassy hillside .....with a hot sexy Scottish man.....The way Kaycee's name rolls off his tongue.... mmmmmmm Hell yeah!! Perhaps Mason will have to fight to win Kaycee's heart.... Ohhh the possibilities are endless....

Oops sorry.... I got distracted.....

Anyway... I am honored, excited and beyond overwhelmed.

You too can get a print copy... place your order right here on this webpage.
Prefer an EBook.... flow this link to get your copy....
http://amzn.to/1Vo9hBg





No comments:

Post a Comment